French Slider Door
When classic meets convenience, a French sliding door is born. Blending low-maintenance with traditional beauty, this door helps you to save space while adding more light and air to it. More and more homeowners are purchasing French sliding doors, a popular trend over the past few years.
With us you can order French sliding doors in different styles, materials and colors. For the right choice of doors check out the brands presented in the catalog below. Call (408) 797-5555 for a consultation.
Also known as sliding glass door.
May like: French Door.
French Slider Door by Brand
Elevate Sliding French Door
- Top-hung sliding French door that will liven up your interior in every way possible
- Super-sturdy fiberglass exterior with gorgeous pine interior
- Heights up to 8'
- Widths up to 16'
- Panel options: 2-, 3- or 4-panel, with various design options
- Divided lites: SDL, GBG, SDLS
- Ultrex® fiberglass sill made to withstand decades of impact
Ultimate Sliding French Door
- Versatile and space-saving, this beautiful sliding French door is just what your home needs
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame with wood interior
- Heights up to 9'
- Widths up to 16'
- Panel options: 2-, 3- or 4-panel; raised or flat
- Sturdy sill made of Ultrex® fiberglass
- Multi-point locking system
- Energy efficiency by a regional ENERGY STAR® package
Tuscany® Series | V400
- Sophisticated sliding patio doors
- Heavy-duty frame made of Milgard's unique vinyl material resists time and weather
- Rail styles: French or Standard
- Traditional D and SmartTouch® locking hardware
- Silent effortless glide with no jamming
- Supports locking in a venting position
- Energy efficiency via a regional ENERGY STAR® package
Ultra™ Series | C650
- A French door of great beauty and great durability
- Tough and durable, yet low-maintenance, non-bulky frame
- Swinging and sliding options for the operating panels
- Smooth, quiet glide with no jamming
- Energy-efficient due to the regional ENERGY STAR® package
Order FREE Quote NOW!
10121 Imperial Ave Suite D,
Cupertino, CA 95014
- (408) 797 - 5555