Pivot doors are gaining popularity in architecture today, since more people are now able to see their benefits and advantages over other types of doors. Their main users are commercial places, but they are also popular with businesses, stores and even homes. This is a unique style with a heavy build that you may want to try out instead of the more commonplace hinged type.
Pivot doors usually look nothing like hinged ones. They vary widely in size, but in most cases are much bigger than normal doors. These doors make it possible to have a much taller and wider entrance. If you have a quality pivot door, then it is possible to make a much more appealing look.
Almost any materials can be used for these kind of doors, and combinations of glass, stone and different kinds of wood will all look great.
May like: french door.
A Marvin impact resistant pivot door can be built with an all-glass panel or configured to match any style or decor. The Pivot door is built with the strongest impact glass and a thick-walled aluminum frame to keep your property protected in the case of a tropical storm or hurricane.
- Impact resistant pivot door panels can reach widths of 6 feet and heights of 10 feet
- Both inswing and outswing available
- Custom color possibilities provide exceptional design flexibility
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Order FREE Quote NOW!
10121 Imperial Ave Suite D,
Cupertino, CA 95014
- (408) 797 - 5555